Re: (Noise) Re: Yoahan

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Richard Fung <rfung@eden.rutgers.edu>
subject Re: (Noise) Re: Yoahan
date Mon, 1 Dec 1997 13:17:42 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Nov 1997, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

> CuSO4 wrote:

> > In case you do not know, all Yaohans in Japan/Macau/Hong Kong were shut
> > down due to finanical difficulties.
>
>  ...well, the one in Japan (Shizuoka, mainly) were bailed out by
> Jusco... so rest assured, some of their operatins are still OK...
>                       			Kenji Shimizu

I heard Yaohan had gone bankrupt a while ago, so had all of them (in
Japan and HK) gone down, or some of them had been saved by some big
companies?  The one in my place, New Jersey (US), is not affected and I
went there last week (relieved).  Bought some EVA and Kenshin manga, yea
(^_^)!!

Rich (Shinomori Aoshi)
rfung@eden.rutgers.edu

Search field Search string