Re: Kikuko Pregnant? Was: The difference between dogs and

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Kikuko Pregnant? Was: The difference between dogs and
date Tue, 02 Dec 1997 00:09:00
At 15:00 97/12/01 GMT+8, Ching wrote:
>}} > One can only hope that either a) her boke act WAS just an act, or b)
that
>}} > motherhood cures her of being boke, otherwise any child of hers is
going to
>}} > have a life expectancy WAAAAAAAAY below the national average. ^_^;
>}}
>}} Kikuko is pregnant?  I really have to pay more attention to the
>}} postings...
>}} I would find it hard to believe that Kikko-chan's boke was all an act.
>
>    Well, Kasumi Tendo is slightly Boke, but that dosen't stop her
>from being good in maternal [i.e. housework] affairs... why should it
>be different for Kikuko?

Cleaning an inanimate object (eg. house) and cooking is easy. I doubt
looking after a child is quite so easy. ^_^

>    Wouldn't you agree, Hitoshi...?

Given his silence, I think he's in denial again, just like at the original
wedding announcement... ^_^

--
+-Madoka---Noa---Amelia---Yohko---Lime---Linda---Fam---Rei--+
| Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia|

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs