Re: The difference between dogs and humans...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Johann Chua <cjchua@skyinet.net>
subject Re: The difference between dogs and humans...
date Mon, 01 Dec 1997 19:22:52 -0800
Ching wrote:

> }} Date sent:      Sat, 29 Nov 1997 09:07:25 -0800 (PST)
> }} From:           Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
> }} "For the the first time in 10 years, we bought a new dog.  His name is
> }} Pocky, a boy.  He is very small and pretty, and we play every day.
>    ^^^^^
> }} Aya had a few comments about this, but I'll save that for Richard's
>                                                              ^^^^^^^^^
>
>     Snicker Snicker Snicker...
>     I won't say it... it's too tempting...

I wouldn't say anything about this either.  Now if _Aya_ had a a new dog
named Pocky...
--
	Johann Chua

    "Don't you know about sergeants?"
    "Well...I'm learning."
    "They don't have mothers.  Just ask any trained private.  They
reproduce
by fission...like all bacteria"

		Robert A. Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"

Search field Search string