Re: Hi all

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Stan Yuen <smyuen@ucdavis.edu>
subject Re: Hi all
date Wed, 1 Mar 1995 13:16:28 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Arthur Barry wrote:

> Those are my top 3 as well and in the same order (^^;
> I stumbled across Elegant Fish a couple weeks ago.  It's now the best
> Seiyuu CD I own :)

	Personally, I think that Tadaima > EF but that's IMHO ^.^;;;

	On another note, I'm thinking of going to Anime America to see
Hayashibara Megumi perform but I've never heard of her music outside of
DoCo ^.^;; What do people think is a good CD for a representation of her
music ?? Please E-mail me back directly as I don't want to flood this
mailing list with chatter about a subject discussed last year ^.^;;;; Thanks!

					Stan Yuen

PS: I also think that DoCo *second* >> DoCo first, btw...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs