Re: Seiyuu CDs

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Theodore Hua <quark@u.washington.edu>
subject Re: Seiyuu CDs
date Wed, 1 Mar 1995 11:37:25 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Yuchou Hu wrote:

> > > Anix is the producer.   The title of the CD is "Santa Claus".
>
> What is on this CD, to make it so desirable?
>
> Yuchou

	Well, the main reason I want this CD is that Inoue Kikuko sings
"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in Japanese and in English!  It was
sooooo kawaii that I nearly died! ^o^ :^)))

	Uh-hmmmm...well, there's my reason for trying to get this CD.

Mata ne!

******Macross**Aa! Megami-sama**Ranma 1/2**Bubblegum Crisis******
Theodore Hua                           Belldandy o aishiteru!
quark@u.washington.edu                 Inoue Kikuko to Hayashiara
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~quark   Megumi to Hiramatsu Akiko
Anime Discovery Project President      wa tottemo kawaii!!!
http://weber.u.washington.edu/~adp     DoCo worshipper! ^o^
-------CLAMP-Takahashi-Mikimoto-Miyazaki-Fujishima-Sonoda--------
*Maison Ikkoku**RayEarth**RG Veda**PatLabor**X**RoLW**Gall Force*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs