Re: Houko's Room on Chaparaska Woo

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Houko's Room on Chaparaska Woo
date Sat, 1 Nov 1997 11:19:01 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Damien Roc wrote:
> |
> | >But of course the best English song is "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
> | >by Inoue Kikuko.

That wasn't an English song!  If we're counting that, then I'll say
Machirin's "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is the best English song!

> | from where?
>
> It's on a Christmas CD from a couple years ago.

I've never seen this CD in the stores...

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited