[Don't skip this post, Kenny!] Re: English/Japanese

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject [Don't skip this post, Kenny!] Re: English/Japanese
date Sat, 1 Nov 1997 11:04:01 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 1 Nov 1997 LastUncorn@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/1/97 12:38:45 AM, you wrote:
>
> <<Actually, I prefer "My Only Love" from the English Sailor Moon soundtrack
> to its Japanese counterpart...>>
>
> I didn't know that song was originally in Japanese; I had hoped so... but
> when I couldn't find any info about the japanese version, I went and got the
> english cd. What cd is the Japanese one on?

I was thinking of the song that plays the very first time Sailor Moon
transforms into Princess Serenity.  It took me a while to track this song
down, but it is "Maboroshi no Ginzuishou" from the "Ai ha Dokoni Aru no?"
album (COCC-10059)

Note to Kenny:  This is sung by Apple Pie, not Mitsuishi Kotono.
                What song were you thinking of?

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited