Re: Quick notes on tonights event

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Quick notes on tonights event
date Sun, 2 Nov 1997 03:03:16 +0900 (JST)
On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Joe Petrow wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Nov 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > Joe wrote:
> > | Since Hitoshi didn't think enough of this event to record it, there
> > | probably won't be a report anytime soon.  So I'll just put down a few
> > | semi-incoherent notes for now.
> >
> > I just wanted to take pictures.. we were in such a great position too.
> > But no picutes allowed. (;_;)
>
> Security was pretty lax.
> I think some "stealth picutes" would have been possible.  (^_^;)

 (always have that cheap camera with you, in addition to that nice
caera... if photo's aren't allowed, try the "cheap snap shot" one... as
long as it's only 1-2 shots, they'll probably let you go ^_^;;; (maybe...
unless the other fans decides to kill you, which is most likely... ^_^;;;)

> > | This event was held in a night-club like place in the Korakuen amusement
> > | complex.  Maybe a couple hundred people watched it (along with a few
> > | "normal" people who stumbled in at various time)  Hitoshi and I sat in the
> > | front row, but we had to sit on the hard floor, which made me very
> > | uncomfortable.
> >
> > I don't remember being in the front row for an event for a long time..
>
> Looking through the seiyuu archives, you last mention being in the front
> row at Aya's Kigurumi Undokai a little over a year ago.  But of course,
> even first row seats weren't that great for that event...

 Getter a longer, bigger zoom lense... (...but people will think you're
an pervert as wel, at events like comicet... and they'll refuse photos,
if the zoom lense is too big... ^_^;;; One reason why I dropped the idea
of a good zoom lense ^_^;...but they work well, if you are in the
lastrwo, at some event, etc... ^_^;)

> > | They had a portion where they played some music, and the first seiyuu who
> > | could grab the microphone and correctly sing a portion would win a point
> > | for their team.  Machirin never won.  One time she got up and went to the
> > | mic, but a swift body check from Rumi knocked her out of the way.  (^_^;)
> >
> > I think it was Marina's body check..
>
> Really?  I thought it was the bigger Rumi (52kg?) that did this..

 (ah! an off-stage arguemt... extention of tonights event...)

> > Machiko went flying, then Konomi and Machiko held each other.
> > (they did this [holding each other] a few times during the event)
>
> This was nice.  (^_^;)
>
> It was a very good day for neo-lez watching.  Sometimes I felt like
> I was watching a live-action version of Megami Paradise.  (^_^;;)
>
> Oh, saw lots of cosplayers today.  I think this was the first time I
> ever saw mother and daughter doing Sailor Moon cosplay.
> (Mom was Sailor Mercury, little girl was Sailor Chibi Chibi)

 (I might have the picture of Misato and ahinji (mom and son) cosply from
comicet somewhere... I saw them, but I can't remeber taking a picture of
them...I think I showed you all the ones I took at comicet last time at
AM... (or was it at karaoke, and not AM?)

> > | In losing, Machirin's team won coupons for a free beer.
> > | Machirin said she was glad she lost.  (^_^;)
> >
> > I wonder how much of a drinker Machiko is.. (^_^;)
>
> I'm guessing she couldn't hold a candle to Rumi...
>
> > | Machirin sang a very special version of "Omoide wo Tometa Mamade" just for
> > | the people at this event.  Of course, some mean people would say that she
> > | simply screwed up the lyrics...(^_^;)
> >
> > Except for that part, I think she sang it better than at the concert.
>
> I dunno.  Some parts you could barely hear her voice at all.
>
> > | Afterwards we cooled off at Anna Miller's.  I'm falling hard for
> > | Mako-chan.  Since when did I become such a fan of boke?
> >
> > Besides being single tasking, her FIFO cache is very small.
>
> I can barely contain my laughter anymore when I see her!

 ...(Joe oneday gets his great chanbce of meeting her in person... but
then, starts to laugh, and gives her a bad impression... ^_^;) LOL

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited