Re: NOISE (was Re: Houko's Room on Chaparaska Woo)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: NOISE (was Re: Houko's Room on Chaparaska Woo)
date Sun, 2 Nov 1997 02:08:06 +0900 (JST)
On Fri, 31 Oct 1997, Kenny Toh wrote:

> Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> > > Show me an English version of a song that doesn't... ^_^
> >
> > Actually, I prefer "My Only Love" from the English Sailor Moon soundtrack
> > to its Japanese counterpart...
>
> Heresy!  The Japanese "My Only Love" was sung by none other than Kotochawan
> (Mitsuishi Kotono), and therefore is much better!
>
> Kenny
> P.S. I met a Kotono look-alike the other day at a picnic.  Unfortunately,
>      she's already seeing someone else (;_;)

 ...I've seen 3 girls on the train, (wearing different high school
unifroms...) and they looked REALLY like Honoka, Emiru, and manami...
wow!!! (I mean, really, wow!!!) if I had my camera, I would really have
taken their picture to show you guys... they really looked like them...
^_^;;; (Shimizu is starting to sound like a scary person... ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited