NOISE (was Re: Houko's Room on Chaparaska Woo)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenny Toh <ktoh@td2cad.intel.com>
subject NOISE (was Re: Houko's Room on Chaparaska Woo)
date Fri, 31 Oct 97 15:14:02 PST
Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> > >I bought the Slayers Try Treasury Vox soundtrack last week.  Except for
> > >the opening and ending, that's the only song worth listening to (the
> > >English version of "Don't be Discouraged" sucks big time)
> >
> > Show me an English version of a song that doesn't... ^_^
>
> Actually, I prefer "My Only Love" from the English Sailor Moon soundtrack
> to its Japanese counterpart...

Heresy!  The Japanese "My Only Love" was sung by none other than Kotochawan
(Mitsuishi Kotono), and therefore is much better!

Kenny
P.S. I met a Kotono look-alike the other day at a picnic.  Unfortunately,
     she's already seeing someone else (;_;)

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Mitsuishi Kotono fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs