Re: Nakagawa Akiko

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Nakagawa Akiko
date Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:21:10 -0800 (PST)
Got home at 7:00pm, and decided to take a little nap.
Just woke up, a little after 6:00am.
Missed all Friday radio as a result.  (;_;)

On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

> On Sat, 1 Nov 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > Kenji wrote:
> > |
> > |  ...so.... my Nakagawa Akiko VHS tape arrived.... but I haven't seen it
> > | yet... (uhmmm... who is she ^_^;;; Shimizu was brave (stupid???) to order
> > | something he had no idea of... ;_;
> > |  So who is she? ^_^;
> >
> > Look at http://www.win.or.jp/~doi/seiyuu/nakagawa-akiko.html
> >
> > She's a very cute young seiyuu.  She does the voice of Miyuki
> > in Kindaichi.  She also did the girl who always carried the
> > flowers around in Macross 7.
>
>  (I knew someone like Hitoshi would come to my rescue... "Hitoshi 'seiyu
> dictionary' Doi..." ^_^;
>
> > She released a CD recently (in the past few months).
> >
> > I'll take the video if you don't want it. (^_^;)
>
>  I'm against piracy... but I can give you my "back-up copy" if you like
> ^_^; (what are friends for? You have friends that will take good care of
> your back-up copies for you... like the SG backup copy of the MD that I'm
> holding for you ^_^;;;)

Hmm, that's probably a very good tape.  I don't think one back-up copy is
safe enough.  You should a second, and give it to me for safekeeping.

(^_^;)

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited