Re: Seiyuu CDs

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Craig M Jensen <jensen@uhunix.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>
subject Re: Seiyuu CDs
date Wed, 1 Mar 1995 06:57:04 -1000
Gosh, what's with all the noise.
Oh, it's me...sorry.  ^_^;

toshi@win.or.jp (Hitoshi Doi) wrote:

>  Theodore Hua <quark@u.washington.edu> writes:
> |
> | 	Santa Claus Anix
> | 	CRCP-20086
>
> Anix is the producer.   The title of the CD is "Santa Claus".
> I had so much trouble finding this in Tokyo, I'm not sure
> if you will find it in the US.

	Probably won't find it in stock somewhere in the US, but special
orders aren't out of the question.  How do I know?  Shhhh...it's
a secret!  ^_^;;;  Well, maybe not that big of a secret. <look below>

VOIGTH@OSHKOSHW.bitnet writes:

> >really appreciate it.  Please email me at the address in my .sig.
>
> Oops.

	Hmmmm...seems to be a common mistake.  ^_^;

> >       Santa Claus Anix
> >       CRCP-20086
>
> Good luck!  I have even tried to special order this one before, never came.
> I do know someone who recently ordered it in the US, and got it.  I ordered
> mine before him and it won't come in.

	How long ago and from where?  I'm just curious.

> I think in the US, seiyuu CDs are fairly hard to find, personally all of
> the ones I have wanted I had to special order.  By means of special order
> though, you can get anything pretty much, mabye not Santa Claus though.

	Don't lose faith.  Just keep trying.  After a while, you may even
get multiple copies.  ^_^;

Sincerely,

Leyten			(jensen@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu is my professor's
			 account that I'm borrowing; mine's in the shop)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs