Re: www access

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: www access
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 21:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Ed Sanford wrote:

> >I don't want to do that..  and I don't think people
> >who read my pages want to see that.
> >I've refused everyone who asked me to do advertising.
>
> 	And it's *that* which establishes your integrity and gives credential to
> your reviews of anime.  That lack of any hint of contamination due to
> industry connection.  I *commend* you for that!  Yours is the most valuable
> resource I know of (and I maintain quite a few links to other sites).

Well technically, don't you have to own the server in order to accept
advertising on it?  I don't think Hitoshi controls any of those...

On the flip side, what would happen of tcp.com said that, as a condition
of hosting your web pages, you have to put so-and-so advertisment on your
site?

> 	Don't let anyone sell you anything you don't want; because (as far as I
> can see) you're doing everything right!

I disagree.  His Toyoshima Machiko pages are not nearly comprehensive
enough. (^_^;)

> 	Well done!

Otherwise, my sentiments exactly.

_____________________________                              _______________
Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

P.S.  5 Aya and 3 Machiko events in the next three weeks!  (^_^)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs