Re: www access

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris Rijk <chris@ivision.co.uk>
subject Re: www access
date Fri, 3 Oct 1997 04:27:13 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 3 Oct 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

>Chris wrote:
>|
>| If you could sell advertising for your site, you could make loads of
>| money with those figures...
>
>I don't want to do that..  and I don't think people
>who read my pages want to see that.
>I've refused everyone who asked me to do advertising.

Sorry, it wasn't intended as a serious suggestion.
I should have added something to make it clear in my original post.

I wouldn't sell them on my site, and I wouldn't like to see them on
your site either.

Anyway, it's 4.30am here... and the CD's just ended... about time
I went home. See ya all.

--
| Dictionary of Alternative Meanings: love                                   |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs