Re: www access

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris Rijk <chris@ivision.co.uk>
subject Re: www access
date Thu, 2 Oct 1997 21:06:35 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

>In September there were 2.34 million hits (down from August
>which had 2.51 million).
>
>The seiyuu section had 285 thousand (last month was 274 thousand).

Not bad... my site 'only' got about 75,000 hits last month. *sigh*.
(actually, with the wimpy 64K line we have at the moment, my site
would probably get cut off if I got more hits)

If you could sell advertising for your site, you could make loads of
money with those figures...

--
| Dictionary of Alternative Meanings: television                             |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs