Re: SG radio

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: SG radio
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 13:04:42 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> |
> | The SG CD's have been selling better than most people could have ever
> | hoped for, right?  Maybe we can see another set of CD's next year (with
> | another concert to promote them...but they'll have to do it soon, before
> | they get too famous)
>
> I hope there are more song CD..  (the drama CDs, probably the same
> as the ones aired right now, are coming out in October and November)
> Also there will be SG CDs in the UFO catchers.

	Oh... no... ^_^;;
	And I'll be out of country by then... ^_^;

> | Does Yukiko's performance still rate so high, now that you can only hear
> | it?  (^_^;)  Maybe I'll buy that song to get the "good" version.
>
> Yes, my ears have gotten immune to it.. (^_^;)
> Actually, all the girls have "better" versions on the CD..
> except for Maeda Ai.  I perfer her live version than the CD version.
>
> | I would have really regretted missing either of those shows.
>
> Me too.  I'm glad Richard chose to go to the Seiyuu Collection.. (^_^;)
> But I wonder what seats I could have gotten if I bought the
> ticket at Animate (or even at the door).

	I didn't know Animate was selling them... o-O
	I just wish the Michie event had been better. ;_;

> I would be very disappointed if I hadn't seen Junko mess up..
>
> The deadline for the SG CD rack is 9/16.
> (I wonder if I should just order a couple more sets for
>  investment purposes.. ^_^;)

	Oh man... 5 days after I leave... 15 after that is Super Robot
Wars Flash... ;_; I don't want to leave...

-Richard "Pocky" Kim (rickkim@wam.umd.edu) "Still the ORIGINAL Pockyman"
--member of the Comic Market International Publicity Division
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/
Visit the Comic Market English Home pages at:
	http://www.inter-g7.or.jp/g2/manga/HTML/MARKET.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited