Re: SG radio

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: SG radio
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 13:01:55 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I listened to some of the old Sentimental Night MDs..
> (as I was copying them for Richard.. who still has to
> work on the Shiny Nights.. ^_^), it's feels different,
> now that I like some of the "other" girls too. (^_^;)
> I wasn't paying that much attention before.

	Thank you... and I'll get to them someday... I promise. ^_^;;;;

> It's been one week since the SG concert..  going through withdrawl.
> I just watched SG First Window.  Might have to do some more
> reording of my top 20.. (^_^;)

	Eheh... I need to reorder mine a bit too... (I may just do a 'top
ten' and a 'seiyuu I like enough to mention' list set... ^_^;;)

> Okamoto Asami was a 4th year college student (as of 1/19 this year).
> Nishiguchi Yuka was 19. (probably first year college)
> Wonder if she's still going to school..

	I hope so... a college education is important no matter what you
do, IMO.

-Richard "Pocky" Kim (rickkim@wam.umd.edu) "Still the ORIGINAL Pockyman"
--member of the Comic Market International Publicity Division
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/
Visit the Comic Market English Home pages at:
	http://www.inter-g7.or.jp/g2/manga/HTML/MARKET.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited