Re: SG radio

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: SG radio
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 09:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 4 Sep 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I hope there are more song CD..  (the drama CDs, probably the same
> as the ones aired right now, are coming out in October and November)
> Also there will be SG CDs in the UFO catchers.

Can't find the dolls anywhere anymore...

> | Does Yukiko's performance still rate so high, now that you can only hear
> | it?  (^_^;)  Maybe I'll buy that song to get the "good" version.
>
> Yes, my ears have gotten immune to it.. (^_^;)
> Actually, all the girls have "better" versions on the CD..
> except for Maeda Ai.  I perfer her live version than the CD version.

I prefer the more powerful version of "Omoide wo Tometa Mamade" that
Machirin did live over the CD version.  I wasn't familiar with most of the
other songs...(^_^;)

> Me too.  I'm glad Richard chose to go to the Seiyuu Collection.. (^_^;)
> But I wonder what seats I could have gotten if I bought the
> ticket at Animate (or even at the door).

It was kind of a bummer seeing how good Chris's seat was, compared to ours
that were bought much earlier.

> I would be very disappointed if I hadn't seen Junko mess up..

You don't think that will make it onto the LD?  (^_^;)

> The deadline for the SG CD rack is 9/16.
> (I wonder if I should just order a couple more sets for
>  investment purposes.. ^_^;)

You think anyone outside Japan would be interested in that?
(OK, outside of Richard and Donny Chan...)

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited