Re: Even Tower Records isn't safe anymore...

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Even Tower Records isn't safe anymore...
date Wed, 3 Sep 1997 06:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> | I stopped off in the Tower Records in Shibuya today for some books, when I
> | went to look at the event board.  I've never seen anything but "normal"
> | events listed before, but tomorrow night, there will be a mini-live and
> | talk show with Iizuka Mayumi and Nakagawa Akiko.  Of course, no tickets
> | are left...
>
> I told you about this a couple weeks ago.

Really?  It must have slipped my mind.
It's not on your event pages anywhere...

> | Iizuka Mayumi (who's jumped up a lot in my rankings as of late) is having
> | a ton of events over the next few days, but I won't get to go to any of
> | them.
>
> Seiyuu collection yesterday.

With Iizuka Mayumi?  Why didn't you tell me about this?  (;_;)

> I want to go see Akiko..

She's very short.

> | And Sunday I have to watch my most favorite seiyuu and my least
> | favorite seiyuu at the same time.  (;_;)
>
> I like Yukanyan.. maybe my most favorite aitenshi.

I thought she'd been officially kicked out of Furil...

> Way too many seiyuu events at the game show..
> I hope the Sotsugyou Vacation event and Imagineer event
> isn't at the same time on Sunday.

If it is, I'm commandeering your camera!

> There is a Naminori Journal event, without Kuwashima Houko. (^_^;)

She'll be busy elsewhere.  But I wish I could see Houko and Machirin
separately at different events...

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited