Re: 9/8 Ichiban

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: 9/8 Ichiban
date Tue, 2 Sep 1997 08:57:01 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe wrote:
> | Apparently there is a 1/2 page interview with Girls Be, as well as a
> | Miyamura Yuko article in the lastest Ichiban.  I guess I'll step out and
> | try to pick this up tonight...
>
> I saw this, and looked through it, but I didn't buy it.
> The Girls Be pics aren't worth it.  One is a tiny pic of
> the CD cover, and the other is a picture of them in the
> mini one-piece.  I think I've seen that pic somewhere,
> but can't find it now.

I bought this.  This article described the new album as just "French Pop"
I guess normal people can't handle the whole description.  (^_^;;)

> There are three pages on Miyamu, 2 full page pics.
> This issue is worth the 310 yen for a Miyamu fan.

Miyamu was nice.  They're giving away a Miyamu picture as well.
Also a two page article with Miyamu and some guy with facepaint.

> I also remember an article on Two Mix.
> Plus some short articles on seiyuu who have CDs coming out,
> like Tange Sakura.

Lots of bits and pieces of seiyuu info scattered about in this one.

> Full page ad (back cover) for Kouda Mariko's new single.

Also full page color ads for:
  Miyamura Yuko's new CD single (bought that today)
  Two Mix's new CD single
  Girls Be 2nd Album "French Daisakusen"

#16 this week, with 28.610 sold.  Was #8 last week, and #5 before.

#72.
Nakagawa Akiko's new album debuted at #96.

> There was also one Slayers, one Tokimemo, and one Eva
> in the top 100.  Girls Be wasn't there.

For singles, Tange Sakura's new one debuted at #62, Miyamu's at #74,
Animetal's at #80,

"Zankoku no Tenshi no Teese" is at #73, it's 50th week on the charts!

Also, thanks to Hitoshi's recommendation, so to speak (^_^;;) I picked up
Voice Animage vol 12.  Kikko is wench aside, there's a very nice two page
spread on Kuwashima Houko.  I hope I can see Hou-chan at an event by
herself someday.  I like her more than Aya, but because she's always with
Machirin, I never get to express that...

Also bought the new Iizuka Mayumi album, but I won't listen to it for
awhile (the new Genesis album takes precedence right now)

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\   Kimi ni ageyou  oozora tobu tsubasa wo    /-------------\
|    chi     |    Mou kowakunai ashita he to tobitatou     |  Toyoshima  |
|  Ma   rin  |     Sou kokoro wo jiyuu ni tokihanatou      |   Machiko   |
\------------/Mou nakanaide hitori ja nai da kara nigenaide\-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited