Re: Sentai anime with seiyuu named charas

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Yung (William) Wong" <ywong01@barney.poly.edu>
subject Re: Sentai anime with seiyuu named charas
date Mon, 10 Jul 1995 20:15:53 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 10 Jul 1995, Kenta Shinjo wrote:

> Has anyone been reading Anime V?

Yes. ^_^;  Are you talking about the July one?  The local book stores
haven't gotten the August one yet.

> There's this article about a sentai anime with characters with names
> parodying seiyuus. I forgot the name of the show. (I don't have the
> magazine on me right now).

----------
            (^_^) -=-<ywong01@barney.poly.edu>-=- (;_;)
University, n.:
        Like a software house, except the software's free, and it's
usable, and it works, and if it breaks they'll quickly tell you how to
fix it, and ...
Gon%

Search field Search string

archive list