Re: GFC and Kotono in the news

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jeff Okamoto <okamoto@hpcc123.corp.hp.com>
subject Re: GFC and Kotono in the news
date Mon, 10 Jul 95 16:57:28 PDT
> | Any chance of us getting to view this tape?  Even 4 minutes of Kotono-san
> | would be enough to turn my brain to mush ^_^;;
>
> It's not all Kotono.  You want me to put 4 minutes on
> a tape and send it??  You're no different from
> the Japanese seiyuu fans.. (^_^;;)

Can you convert to QuickTime?

> You should come to Japan at the end of July/beginning of August.
> Kotono will have a signing session on 7/28 (weekday ;_;)
> and there will be a big event on 8/1 (weekday ;_;)..
> The 8/1 event will also have Hisakwa Aya and Tomizawa Michie..

Well, after the Megumi concert, Pocky said that for a while anyway,
Hisakawa Aya was not his #1 seiyuu anymore.

Jeff

P.S. Details on the AnAm Megumi concert will follow soon, both on
this mailing list and in the next Megumi fan club newsletter.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs