Re: just wonderinf, why people like voice actors so. . .

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenny Toh <ktoh@td2cad.intel.com>
subject Re: just wonderinf, why people like voice actors so. . .
date Mon, 10 Jul 1995 16:51:12 -0700
Fredick Porter mused:

> I was just wondering why people liked voice actors so much.  I realize that
> they are a big part of anime, and I love'm to, but I just wanted to know
> what you thought.  Can I be on the mailing list?

I'm just a newbie as far as seiyuu-obsession goes - but here's my list of
reasons...

1. Seiyuu have nice voices.
2. Seiyuu are cute.
3. Seiyuu are pretty.
4. Seiyuu have nice personalities.
5. Seiyuu events are lots of fun - especially if you can get to one of em.
6. Seiyuu are goddesses incarnate.
7. I'd like to marry a seiyuu. ^_^;;
8. I have friends who are also obsessed with seiyuus.
   (this is the herd-behaviour syndrome)
9. Seiyuu are cute.  (have I mentioned this before?)
10. I don't have a life.

Feel free to substitute Kotono for seiyuu in the above list ^_^;;

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Kotono Mitsuishi fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs