Re: GFC and Kotono in the news

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kenny Toh <ktoh@td2cad.intel.com>
subject Re: GFC and Kotono in the news
date Mon, 10 Jul 1995 15:24:18 -0700
Hitoshi wrote:

> On the channel 10 news at 6 PM (on thursday) Mitsuishi Kotono and
> the GFC were on TV.  There was a special about seiyuu, and they had
> short interviews with them!

Wow!  Kotono-san is getting famous!

How big is Channel 10?  Is it a Tokyo-only broadcast network?

> Then they had some comments by Kotono.  I think I might have missed
> some interviews with Kotono, if they had any at the beginning.
> The part I taped was only 4 minutes..

Any chance of us getting to view this tape?  Even 4 minutes of Kotono-san
would be enough to turn my brain to mush ^_^;;

--
Kenny Toh, ktoh@td2cad.intel.com
The biggest Kotono Mitsuishi fan in the west!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs