Re: Virtual Idol 4

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Dennis Jann <djann@emf.net>
subject Re: Virtual Idol 4
date Fri, 7 Jul 1995 21:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
On Sun, 2 Jul 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Virtual Idol is a magazine put out by "Tokumashoten Intermedia".
> It's a spin off from PC Engine Fan.. (I think)
>
> It says "Bishoujo Characters and Seiyuu Information", as its sub title.
> The 4th issue came out recently.  790 yen cover price.

Is there an ISBN number for this book?  I'm wondering if this will be
enough information for Kinokuniya to try to order for me.

And since I've come out of lurking...

Has anyone outside Japan ordered merchandise from Animate?  How much
Japanese should I be able to understand to try such a thing?

Dennis Jann - djann@emf.net // Fushigi Yuugi * Akazukin Cha Cha * Hummingbird

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited