Re: random talk - joe vs P-moji

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: random talk - joe vs P-moji
date Mon, 4 Aug 1997 00:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Peter Evans wrote:

> Joe Petrow wrote:
> | > 	Hmm, and here am I making plans to go to Hiroshima on 23rd for
> | > 	an ulterior motive ...

So does Peter get travel points for this?

> | Can you please be a little more cryptic?  I almost have a clue what
> | you're talking about.
>
> | I wonder if I need to make plans to spy on Peter on the 23rd...
>
> 	You'd spy on little me?

No, I wouldn't spy on you in particular.

> 	You should have been there on saturday then.
>
> 	Umi, Fuu, Ferio, Chibi-Usa + Alcione.

Konami looked none the worse for wear Sunday morning (unless she's
normally even more genki than that...)

Don Maccou needs some ethnic sensitivity training.  He was trying to act
black, but he just reminded me of that Hawaiian guy Bu'la'ia instead.

Joe Petrow
joepet@server.berkeley.edu
http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet

Search field Search string