Re: Ranma singles

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Michael Studte <mstudte@wt.com.au>
subject Re: Ranma singles
date Sat, 02 Aug 1997 17:34:48
At 07:08 97/08/01 -0700, Joe Petrow wrote:
>> Just what does that phrase mean anyway?  I just assumed it meant "vocal
>> collection", but it isn't.  They have this phrase on every one of the CDs
>> that I listed, with a Roman number (I, II, III, IV).
>
>This whole thread is tempting me to dust off my "Ranma 1/3" tape for one
>more viewing...
>
>"Get a rife, Lanma is back!"

<rummages through the shelves> Tadah! ^_^

Here's a question (for Hitoshi?)...

Do japanese fans do re-dubs of anime like americans (Pinesalad, etc.) do? ^_^

--
\ Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia /
  \ PNN - Patlabor News Network BBS, Perth, +61-8-93771201 /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs