Tobe! Isami (was Re: Aya's Sizes by comparison...)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Johann Chua <09623728@mail4.dlsu.edu.ph>
subject Tobe! Isami (was Re: Aya's Sizes by comparison...)
date Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:45:15 +0800 (HKT)
On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Some images of Isami characters are in my cel gallery.
> Isami's mother (Hanaoka Reiko), Isami, and Mayuko (a classmate)
(SNIP)
> It's a good story, and anime.  Too bad it was on when there
> were so many other good anime.  If it was on right now,
> it will easily be among the best..

One of my favorite bits from the TI was that it had it own sentai show:
Ganbaman.

I checked the May NT, and an ad for TI only mentions videocassettes.  I
guess it wasn't popular enough for an LD release...

> P.S. Reiko and Mayuko's voice by Inoue Kikuko.

I know, and if I didn't, I could guess by which characters' cels you had.

		Johann Chua

	"You know why they called this game golf?  All the other
	 four-letter words were taken."
		--Leslie Nielsen,"Bad Golf Made Easy"

Search field Search string

archive list