Re: Aya CDs

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Aya CDs
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 06:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 1 Jul 1997, Johann Chua wrote:

> Guys, I need some recommendations before I commit to buying more Aya CDs
> (after I get my copy of Hi-Ka-Ri).  Are Portrait and Marching Aya good?
> I'd get Portrait for sure if I could get the first printing with the photo
> cards...(although special-ordering probably wouldn't get it for me)

Get Portrait next.  It's got a lot of good songs songs from all stages of
Aya's career, and what you like from this can determine the next CD you
should get.

I would not get Marching Aya until you are sure you are a diehard Aya fan.

Kono michi ga owaru made ni |         Joe Petrow          /"Anata ga suki"\
tsutaetai koto ga aru no ni | joepet@server.berkeley.edu  \_______________ \
 H I S A K A W A   A Y A | Aa, tatta, hito koto ga dou shite mo ienai no../

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs