Re: Seiyuu and their Chara

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Seiyuu and their Chara
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:

> Side note:  Oh, they have a Key the Metal Idol event, too?!  Shoot.
> =====
> > From: Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
> >
> > On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:
> >
> > I think Inoue Kikuko is most like Corvette.
>
> I really hope not.  Then she'd have to run around and kiss other girls.
> Ugh.

I've gotten really into the whole neo-lez scene lately.  I want to go back
to Shibuya some time to look for them.  (^_^;)

>    If you want to see some mean eaters, just watch Joe, Hitoshi, and Rick
> at some buffet like the Bronze Parrot.  Rick is the most insane.  Rick
> will eat four steaks and say, "Huh, I need another bowl of rice."  @_@;

We're not that bad when we don't have Hitopshi or Kenji as a catalyst.
Last time with Richard and Dave we were quite civilized;  we only ate 5
plates of beef between the three of us.

Joe Petrow--joepet@server.berkeley.edu--http://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet
/------------\    Carry on, anata ni aenai ashita nante    /-------------\
|  Ma   rin  |        Nemuru koto sae kiga toukute         |  Toyoshima  |
|    chi     | Carry back, kioku no  zenbu wo hirogenagara |   Machiko   |
\------------/ Ichiban kagayaku takaramono da ne, anata ha \-------------/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited