Re: what is this cd?

from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: what is this cd?
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:24:50 -0500 (CDT)
> From: josh watts <jwatts@calpha.com>
>
> >Can you read any of the writing, such as the titles or name of songs?
> >Does it have any anime/manga pictures, or is it strictly seiyuu?
> >Any date?
>
> i wish i could give more info about it...i can't read any of it except for
> some of the seiyuu's names. Kotono sings a song in a baby type voice and
> sakuma rei sings a song about SM^_^;... it's just a variety of seiyuu
> singing songs but i'm not totally sure if any of them is from anime or not.
> hayashibara megumi sings the last song on the cd...that song is the craziest
> song i have ever heard megumi sing. it starts off kinda techno sounding and
> she sings in this weird voice.

It might be one of those goofy compilation CDs.
   Every now and then, they'll make a CD for the "Best Anime Songs Of
19xx" or whatever, and they'll have random artists and such.  If I
remember correctly, they have them for seiyuu songs, too.  I think that I
heard of one CD a long time ago called "Daisuki Seiyuu".

> i'm gonna ask about this cd at anime expo when i go.

I don't know if that will help.  Most fans aren't nearly as die-hard about
seiyuu as the people on this ML.

--Kev, who likes Tange Sakura

Search field Search string

archive list