Re: Seiyuu and their Chara

from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Seiyuu and their Chara
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 22:22:38 -0500 (CDT)
Side note:  Oh, they have a Key the Metal Idol event, too?!  Shoot.
=====
> From: Joe Petrow <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
>
> On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy' wrote:
>
> I think Inoue Kikuko is most like Corvette.

I really hope not.  Then she'd have to run around and kiss other girls.
Ugh.

=====
> From: josh watts <jwatts@calpha.com>
> Subject: Re: Seiyuu and their Chara

> >| Well, Megumi Hayashibara is about as flat-chested as Lina Inverse.  Har
> >| har har!  ^_^
> >
> >Same appetite too..
>
> does that mean she's getting big?

I don't think that she'd be getting fat.  I personally don't know of any
chunky seiyuu.  I sure hope to keep it that way, too.

=====
> From: DamienRoc@aol.com
> Subject: Re: Seiyuu and their Chara
>
> >| Well, Megumi Hayashibara is about as flat-chested as Lina Inverse.  Har
> >| har har!  ^_^
>
> but... Lina's not all that flat. (well, maybe for an Anime chara...)

I gotta quit trying to make Hitoshi laugh.  The jokes just don't work on
other otakki.

> >Same appetite too..
>
>From what I've heard, it's the same with many Japanese females.

I don't notice anything.
   If you want to see some mean eaters, just watch Joe, Hitoshi, and Rick
at some buffet like the Bronze Parrot.  Rick is the most insane.  Rick
will eat four steaks and say, "Huh, I need another bowl of rice."  @_@;

Something to think about:
   Japanese like to drink.  And Americans like to drink.  However,
American anime otaku don't like to drink.  Think about it.

--Kev, who likes Tange Sakura

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited