Re: Seiyuu and their Chara

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Seiyuu and their Chara
date Mon, 30 Jun 1997 10:48:42 -0500 (CDT)
> From: "Ching" <09419055.s94.MAIL2@mail2.dlsu.edu.ph>
>
> How many Seiyuu actually resemble their Characters in real life? I
> mean, not just in appearance, but in disposition and attitude... As
> in how much like the Seiyuu is a particular Anime Character, and vice
> versa...
>
>     I think
>
>     Kikuko Inoue==Kasumi Tendo

That sounds about right to me.  She's certainly not like her more
aggressive roles like Brid/Panther or Electra.  Seira is probably too
smart, and Belldandy wouldn't poke plastic food samples.  ^o^

>     is the most well-matched Seiyuu to Chara Iv'e seen so far... How
> many others...?

Well, Megumi Hayashibara is about as flat-chested as Lina Inverse.  Har
har har!  ^_^

I have to run away now, as Michael Studte is going to get mad.  ^_-;

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- Tange Sakura: Squeaky is Good.
   kasumi@eden.com (normal) / ra1628@email.sps.mot.com (special)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited