Re: [JP rankings] New #1!

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [JP rankings] New #1!
date Tue, 3 Jun 1997 01:02:00 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 2 Jun 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Drew wrote:
> | Michael:
> | > If the others haven't changed, then Machiko must have jumped in from
> | > outside the top ten and thrown someone else out. Who is gone?
>
> Joe's old number 1.

	Wha?? Why did she drop out?

> | I must admit that I was a bit surprised myself to realize that Machiko
> | had jumped so high in Hitoshi's rankings.  Personally I don't think
> | that she's nearly as worthy as Houko.
>
> It's not voice..  I admit I like Houko's voice better than Machiko's.
> There's a lot of other factors involved, and it can change depending
> on pictures I see, what I hear on the radio, etc..
> I think I put the most weight on their personality,
> as best as I can judge.

	Well, then I can see why Aya might have dropped out... she CAN be
harsh...

> | Perhaps once I'm back in Tokyo
> | I'll have more chance to investigate Machiko and find out what the
> | hype is about.
>
> You can borrow the MDs if you want. (^_^)
>
> |  - Drew, who prefers seiyuu who are closer to his own age
>
> Age doesn't matter to me. (^_^;;)

	I don't think it matters to most of us.

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited