Re: [ratings] 1997.05.29 Joe's Top Ten Seiyuu

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Richard \"Pocky\" Kim" <rickkim@wam.umd.edu>
subject Re: [ratings] 1997.05.29 Joe's Top Ten Seiyuu
date Mon, 2 Jun 1997 00:49:32 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 29 May 1997, Joe Petrow wrote:

> On Thu, 29 May 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>
> > | Joe's Top Ten Seiyuu Ratings for 1997.05.29
> > | -------------------------------------------
> > |  1. Toyoshima Machiko
> >
> > Lives in a 1K room, and sleeps on a mat.. (^_^;)
>
> Might make me lose a large chunk of my bonus by holding
> an event in Osaka on July 6th.

	Yikes... well, gambatte, Joe... o-O

> > |  3. Kuwashima Houko (+1)
> >
> > She has so many different hair styles..
>
> Machiko's been doing different things with her hair lately.
> (you need to get the mookazine soon...VA14 tomorrow as well)

	The Game Voice IS really nice... no pictures of Michie in her
Sumire outfit. :/

> > |  4. Kouda Mariko (+3)
> >
> > Mariko's hair is getting longer again.
> > Looks very nice in recent magazines.
> > (But I hate the jacket of her new CDsingle.)
>
> Looking forward to her concert in late-July.  I may have to
> find another person to buy the extra ticket I bought...

	Sorry... *sigh*

> > |  5. Hikami Kyoko (-2)
> >
> > Likes to hug girls when drunk.
>
> More than half of the group pictures with Machirin I've seen lately
> have her putting her hands all over some female seiyuu. (^_^;) I seem to
> remember her saying something or other about liking girls at the first
> Tokyo Game Show event...

	I assume that you're NOT complaining. ^_^;

> > |  8. Sakurai Tomo (+1)
> >
> > Moving her way up again.
>
> There isn't any room for her to go much further...

	^_^;

> > | 10. Nakagawa Akiko (+11)
> >
> > Should have taken pictures of her two years ago.. (;_;)
>
> What was she doing two years ago?  Emcee at Mitsukoshi?
> I think she's kind of like Moe, but not evil.
>
> > No Okada Junko?   Is she in your top 20? (^_^;)
> > Is Tamura Yukari in your top 20?
>
> No, and no.

	Who and who?

-Richard "Pocky" Kim
--the ORIGINAL Pockyman (accept no substitutes!)
-"Seiyuu... special... pocky... attack!!"
Visit my homepage at: http://www.jurai.net/~pocky/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited