Subject: Re: Clear, thin CD cases
From: [email-masked] ("Tatewake" Terence)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 00:10:40 -0500

I should read my mail more often. I know Marathon, but have never heard of
"Voogie's Angel" (have seen tons of mail, never read, however, busy
lifestyle)

Marathon has been around for about two years, now. You are a "human" not
exactly a robot, just a guy in a suit.

It's by "bungie", at www.bungie.com.

They've come out with two sequals to it:
Marathon II and
Marathon Infinity.

Have played all three, and must say I like Infinity best. All three
versions are 68040 and PowerPC friendly.
(Unless you are talking about IBM compatibles, which means Marathon II just
came out recently?)

Is there a demo for this "Voogie's Angel"?

I have downloaded the Demo to Infinity, the 19 Meg version.
(Excuse my spelling)
^o^ Do shio! Do shio! ^o^

anyway, in the mac version of marathon hold down the option and apple keys
while pressing "begin game" to choose your level.

>Not related to this thread:
>   There is a videogame for the PowerPC called Marathon.  It is almost
>exactly like Voogie's Angel, except it is massively violent.  You control
>a cyborg, and your job is to blow up mean aliens.  Sometimes you fight the
>aliens very mean robots.
>   If you play "Motto Motto Radical Fight!" in your CD-ROM player at the
>SAME time as you play the game, then the game is 90% like Voogie's
>Angel.

--Tatewake Terence,
(Self proclaimed "Emperor of the Internet.")

Tatewake's Emperor of the Internet Page! (Not revised yet...)
http://www.net21.com/ttwk/

"Light seeking light of light doth light beguile...
...the damnedest creature, am I not?"

==This message not to be posted over the Microsoft Network==

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
Mail from Tatewake! WooHoo!