Subject: Re: Cute anime stuff
From: Hitoshi Doi <[email-masked]>
To: Seiyuu ML <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 1996 11:09:24 +0900

Kevin writes:
|    I was wondering if there's a cute mailing list.  You know, where you 
| can talk about cute all day: cute seiyuu, cute anime, cute songs, etc.  
| (IMHO, this would be an awesome ML.  ^o^)

There are too many cute things..  so it's gotta be broken
up into cute subtopics. (^_^;)

| Assuming this is the cute ML, I will give my cute contribution for the day:
|    I forgot to mention that I got to see Galaxy Fraulein Yuna (Ginga 
| Ojousama Densetsu Yuna) last month.  Yuna has cute girls galore.  In 
| fact, it's impossible to just say "Oh, these are the bad guys" just from 
| looking at the characters (like most anime).  They are all cute.  In 
| fact, the character designs are more equal in cuteness than even Megami 
| Paradise!  However, I like Mega Para hikari no megami more.

You should try out the Yuna drama CDs too.  Much more of cuteness
and wackiness.  Yuuri is the cutest.

|    (Yes, Chisa-chan in a Yuna outfit is disgustingly cute.  She really 
| does look good in that costume.)

Should have gone to the event.. (;_;)
Yuna is my favorite Chisa role.

|    I finally got to see 801 T.T.S. yesterday.  The girls are really cute, 
| also.  Although, I can't imagine how all these "rejects" of the air force 
| can be so ridiculously cute.  And busty.  Really, really busty.  (^_^;;)

OAV 1 and 2 were great.  I didn't like the character designs for 3.

|    Sakura isn't the cutest character, but she's cute enough to keep the 
| Kikko-Krazy fen satisfied.

Not cute, but funny.  Miyuki and Yoko are cute.

|    Are there only three OVAs?  I thought there were more.

There will be some more OAVs this year.  Event on 1/28 in Tokyo.
Also there are lots of audio drama!

|    I also saw Princess Minerva yesterday.  It was okay.  The story is 
| pretty stupid, but at least you get plenty of girls.
|    Blue Morris is cute enough to for most of the Kikko-Krazy fen. 

Tua is cute.

|    Oh, I was trying to watch that show that everybody loves, but I got 
| confused and couldn't remember the name of it.  I knew it had "-lion" in 
| it.  I couldn't figure out how Hirano could have made a show that 
| everybody liked, but then I realized that Iczerlion wasn't the same as 
| Evangelion.  How humiliating...  -_-;;

I prefer Iczerlion to Evangelion..
But we did sing the Evangelion OP at karaoke. (^_^;)
(Oh yeah, I just pulled Titus Hsu into this ML.  He went to
 the Ezaki event, Sailor Moon movie event, Saint Tail kigurumi show,
 Hisakaw Aya concert, comic market, and post comike karaoke..  ^_^;)
--
Hitoshi Doi, Toshi Nibunnoichi                                  [email-masked]
half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi.html                             [email-masked]