Subject: [seiyuu:28547] Naomi no Heya 2016.10.21
From: Hitoshi Doi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 01:27:36 +0900

Naomi no Heya is a late night music program hosted by Watanabe Naomi.
It's aired at 25:25-25:55, but the broadcast says "live" so I assume
the guests have to go to NHK studio in the middle of the night.
The song performances are done in front of a crowd so they must
have been recorded earlier.

On the Oct 21, 2016 broadcast there were 5 seiyuu performers.
The in studio guests were Ohhashi Ayaka and the second year
students of Aqours.

The songs were as as follows.

- Walkure "Zettai Reido Novatic"
- Minase Inori "Starry Wish"
- Ohhashi Ayaka "Yes"
- Aqours "Aozora Jumping Heart"
- fripSide (Nanjou Yoshino) "White Forces"

I can't find a video of the entire recording,
but I found bits and pieces.
These clips aren't that good quality..

Minase Inori
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barpsg4k-7w

Aqours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkr5HuDK3oA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hazHCNJl2Jc

fripSide intro with Aqours girls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUi0wUxMEOI

Walkure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDfa2LLVRrs

Ohhashi Ayaka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LrYhKbAGDQ

--
Hitoshi Doi
                         " this space for rent "
http://www.usagi.org/doi/                                    [email-masked]