Subject: [seiyuu:26382] Misc
From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 00:41:27 +0800

1. Hirokawa Taichirou

Seiyuu Hirokawa Taichirou passed away on 2008.03.03 at the age of 68.
His roles include Uchuu Senkan Yamato - Kodai Mamoru, Captain Future -
Captain Future, Zero Tester - Captain Kenmochi, Meitantei Holmes -
Holmes, and tons of foreign movies.

Ref : http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20080309-00000003-sanspo-ent

2. Gotou Yuuko

Ameba Blog, a Japanese blog site featuring lots of Japanese talents,
including JPOP idols Aragaki Yui, Yamada Yuu, talent Chiaki, actress
Tomosaka Rie, etc.

In the site's ranking system dated 2008/02/19, second most popular
blog of the site goes to : Gotou Yuuko (AKA Gottouza-sama, seiyuu :
Suzumiya Haruhi - Asahina Mikuru, Lucky Star - Gottuza-sama, etc.).

When asked during an interview, she said she was very puzzled at the ranking.

Ref : http://www.iza.ne.jp/news/newsarticle/entertainment/123957/

3. Second Annual Seiyuu Award (2008)

The winners were announced !

Best Actor - Miyano Mamoru
Best Actress - Hirano Aya (last year she won Best New Actress)
Best Sub-Character Actor - Ono Daisuke and Kamiya Hiroshi
Best Sub-Character Actress - Kugimiya Rie and Saiga Mitsuki
Best New Actor - Hatano Wataru and Yonaga Tsubasa
Best New Actress -  Katou Emiri and Kobayashi Yuu
Best Singing - Hirano Aya / Katou Emiri / Fukuhara Kaori / Endou Aya
                      [Motteke! Sailor-fuku, Lucky☆Star]
Best Personality - Suzumura Kenichi
Special Achievement Award - Jou Tatsuya (deceased, 1931.12.13-1995.02.25)
Achievement Award - Nozawa Nachi, Hazama Michio, Kinomiya Ryouko
Synergy Award - Seki Toshihiko / Yusa Kouji / Terasoma Masaki / Suzumura Kenichi
                         [Kamen Rider Denou]
Tomiyama Kei Award - Furuya Tohru

Ref : http://www.seiyuawards.jp/2nd_finish.html

-- 
'CuSO4' Yung