Subject: Weiss Final Live Concert... Is anyone going? T_T?
From: "Andrea Clunes V. [Shin-ichirou Miki no koibito]" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 00:09:48 -0300

Hello again everybody! ^o^

I know that my favorite seiyuu group isn't too popular in this ML, but i
wanted to ask this anyway.... On November 30th my dear Weiss boys will
be in a their "Final Live" concert in Tokyo and, of course, i won't be
able to go there and drool watching them and singing alive...
<thinking>... And probably i will never get to see the DVD or VHS
version of the concerts, whenever it becomes available (just like it has
happened to me with the previous two Weiss concerts, which i haven't
seen yet... ~-u_u-~).. So i was wondering IS ANYONE HERE GOING TO THAT
CONCERT? And, if so, would you be willing to take pictures or film it or
do whatever it'll be allowed to do and then send that to me (through
e-mail or mail or carrier pidgeon or whatever, with lots of Miki
Shin-ichirou in it? *.*  PLEAAAAAAAASE??? <goes down on her knees to
beg>...??? Of course, a detailed report of the concert would be nice
too! ^_^

Anyway... If someone happens to go, i would love to know it so i can
make a statue for that person or something... ^^U

Thank you very much in advance! ^_^
Andrea Clunes [loving Shin-ichirou Miki more and more... *.*~~~]

PS: I will be changing my e-mail address soon since this @iespana.es is
giving me lots of troubles. ^^  Just to let you know. If someone wants
to contact me privately, please do so at
[email-masked] (with a copy to
[email-masked] just in case ^_~). ^^

---Publicidad--------------------------------------------------------
Juega con Ventura24.es, lotería inteligente y multiplica tus
posibilidades!! http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.ventura