Subject: Re: Zetsuai/Bronze songs
From: "Mike L Ching" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:01:48 +0800

CandaMyr <[email-masked]>
>I know this is not necessarily seiyuu related, well it is sort of... I
>have totally fallen in love with the music of the animes Zetsuai and
>Bronze. I know that the seiyuu for Kouji, Hayami Sho, did some of the
>songs, but most were sung by someone else, Ishihara Shinichi, and I
>can't seem to find anything on him anywhere. Same goes for another guy
>who did a few songs, including my all time favorite, the ending song
>of the Bronze anime, Seishuushou. The name, Inoue Takehide, is all I
>know about this singer. Maybe someone here knows anything about them?
>Any information would be much appreciated!

Well, you could try looking up Hitoshi's database on Seiyuu. But it Ishihara 
Shinichi is just a singer and not a Seiyuu, I doubt you'll find much.

If he's not a Seiyuu, you could look up his name in relation to J-Pop. Lots 
of Anime songs nowadays are more 'mainstream', in the sense that some (Like 
Rurouni Kenshin) have OP and/or ED music done by established J-Pop groups or 
the like.