Subject: [radio] Kabocha ni Onegai - 1998.01.25
From: Hitoshi Doi <[email-masked]>
To: Seiyuu ML <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 1998 02:31:46 +0900

KABOCHA NI ONEGAI - 1998.01.25
Guests
       none
Songs
       Afureru Omoi (Sakurai Tomo)

Tomo's play Jitterbug will start this week, and they are in the final
stages of the rehearsal.

Tomo took a psychological test.

If you were Momotarou, which order would you have met the three
animals (dog, monkey, pheasant)?

Tomo answered monkey, dog, and pheasant.

This is the priority that you would choose you work. The dog is the
details of the work, the monkey is the elationships with people, and
the pheasant is money.

Then Tomo played her song Afureru Omoi, from the Neo Geo Gals Vocal
Collection CD.

Then Tomo read letters for the hagaki butoukai corner.

The next corner was countdown heroes.

--
Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
http://www.win.or.jp/~doi/                                    [email-masked]