Re: does Mousse have a chance?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mousse@pixi.com (Kaleiohu R. Lee)
subject Re: does Mousse have a chance?
date Sun, 1 Oct 1995 18:59:46 -1000
>On Sun, 1 Oct 1995, Shane M Nakasone wrote:
>
>> > Ranma even had trouble the first time he fought Kuno Tatewaki, remember?
>> > Now it's just *whap* [flies into air]...
>>
>> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Ranma had trouble with Kuno
>> the first time they met.  I seem to remember Ranma dodging Kuno's
>> attacks, and eventually taking him down with a leg strike that hit Kuno
>> numerous times.
>
>        I think he's talking about the very first meeting, which ended
>inconclusive.  But even though they traded 'touches', I think Ranma came
>out stronger since we can assume that writing 'idiot' (or whatever he
>wrote on Kuno's forehead) would be several degrees more difficult than
>almost connecting with the sword.  Ranma as a girl knocks out Kuno after
>the swimming pool incident rather easily but Kuno wanted to lose then, I
>think.  Not that he had any choice, really.
>
>                                                --C h a e
>
>                          http://www.cris.com/~chaean
>                 "I'm strangely attracted to Camille Paglia..."
>                                "Is that wrong?"

        Forgive me for jumping in here, but I guess I missed the start of
this thread judging by the title and the actual message.  Does Mousse have
a chance at what?
        The first meeting and pretty much all the meetings between Kuno and
Ranma have ended decisively in Ranma's favor.  I don't even think his
matches with girls can be counted.  Actually none of the matches between
girls and guys.  The girls always seem to win out for some reason.  8)

                --.\\ousse Lee

        C'mon down, (http://www.pixi.com/~mousse/)
        Updated daily, almost hourly actually.
        "Signature?  What's that?"