Re: Two curses

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from gt0673a@prism.gatech.edu (Geoffrey Robert Tebbetts)
subject Re: Two curses
date Sun, 1 Oct 1995 16:04:51 -0400 (EDT)
> On 1 Oct 1995, Wei-Hwa Huang wrote:
>
> > Christopher Paul Rijk <cpr1@doc.ic.ac.uk> writes:
> > >One thing is certain is that if you fall into a pool of the same type as your

> > >uncursed form, then you're cursed. Rumiko Takahashi has said that if Ranma
> > >(and presumably by extension Ryouga, Mousse, Pantyhose, Herb...Genma might
> > >be cured, or could become a young man when splashed) falls into the drowned-boy

> > >spring, then he'll be cured. It's also likely that Shampoo will be cured by
> > >using the drowned-girl pool.
> >
> > Whoa.  Where has she actually said this, and when?
>
> 	It doesn't matter.  SHe could care less about curing herself.

I disagree.  Shampoo turns into a cat.  Ranma hates cats.  Thus, Shampoo's
reasoning could be that if she doesn't turn into a cat, Ranma would like
her.  Besides, in the end of the first movie, when Soun suggested that
everyone should have gone to Jusenkyo, she was one of the shocked faces.
It seems to me that she wanted to go to Jusenkyo just as badly, ne?

The question I have is, if Ranma and Genma and all them fell in, why
didn't they just look for the corresponding spring when they got out?  It
seems to me that the spring reversal might NOT be the exact way for this
series to end.

 Geoff Tebbetts					   *  Lesson No. 3.
 gt0673a@prism.gatech.edu			   *  Casserole from Hell.
 Instructor, The Akane Tendo School-of-Hard-Knocks *  Cook carrots and wood
 Magnificent Expert of the Interdimensional Mallet *  in pan, using salad
 Originator of the Blue Aura of Anger	           *  oil for flavor.
 "Cooking's not an art, it's a martial art!"	   *  Force opponent to eat
 Hikari @ AnimeMUCK; Daisuke @ RanmaMUCK 	   *  using Lesson #1 or #2.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited