Re: does Mousse have a chance?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Roy Rim <rr568@bard.edu>
subject Re: does Mousse have a chance?
date Sun, 1 Oct 1995 15:33:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 1 Oct 1995, Harvey Torrance Griffin wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Sep 1995, Shane M Nakasone wrote:
> > On Sat, 30 Sep 1995, Ross McKenzie wrote:

> 	I'll agree with Shampoo being suprised, even injured; but from
> what I've seen in terms of her fighting she's on par with Ranma-kun and
> Ryoga in terms of brute strength and (aside from chi/energy techniques
> unless she's been holding out on us) even more skilled than the latter.
> If Mousse does not drop her immediately, we are looking at an even fight
> at the very least (remember, she uses weapons too)

	On par with Ranma-kun and Ryouga?  She couldn't even fight a fair
fight against Ranma-chan!!!  Here we have another love strucken idiot,
you and Mousse should get together and form the baka club.  Plus, Ranma
and Ryouga have gone up tremendously in strength (remember right after
the Pheonix pill episodes he easily defeats Ryouga, then Ryouga trains
and is much tougher too).  You want more proof?  Shampoo is easily
defeated by her great-grandmother, right?  Eventually Ranma becomes as
strong as her great-grandmother so that shoots your baka theory down the
toilet doesn't it?  More?  There's an episode where Ryouga actually
fights Shampoo, he whips her butt pretty harsh!!  Let's face it, Shampoo,
Ukyou and Akane just can't keep up.  The only female in Ranma 1/2 that
even remotely as strong is SHampoo's great-grandmother (she even says
Ranma is a good choice for Shampoo since he is so strong) and the recent
story with Pansouto where he fights this three headed goddess, who keeps
kicking Pans butt over and over.
	You want info about why Mousse can kick SHampoo's ass anyday,
look at the other re:posts that I put up.

RR [Pretty Pissed]

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited