Re: does Mousse have a chance?

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc shampoo-l@usagi.dec.jrd.com
from Harvey Torrance Griffin <heretic@hops.cs.jhu.edu>
subject Re: does Mousse have a chance?
date Sun, 1 Oct 1995 13:45:01 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 30 Sep 1995, Shane M Nakasone wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Sep 1995, Ross McKenzie wrote:
> > 	So, who wins?  Does Mousse get handed his head (again), or does
> > he actually manage to beat Shampoo?
>
> Mousse IS a deadly fighter...the ironic thing is he can rarely be
> motivated to go all out.
	I'll concede that, in fact I never said otherwise.

> If he ever DID go all out against Shampoo, let's
> just say that there would be a very surprised (and probably badly hurt)
> Shampoo.
	I'll agree with Shampoo being suprised, even injured; but from
what I've seen in terms of her fighting she's on par with Ranma-kun and
Ryoga in terms of brute strength and (aside from chi/energy techniques
unless she's been holding out on us) even more skilled than the latter.
If Mousse does not drop her immediately, we are looking at an even fight
at the very least (remember, she uses weapons too)

> Of course, this will probably never happen, because it would
> mean that Mousse really COULD marry Shampoo...
	Please, no :(..

HTG

Search field Search string

archive list