Re: does Mousse have a chance?

to mlist-ranma@nntp-server.caltech.edu
from whuang@cco.caltech.edu (Wei-Hwa Huang)
subject Re: does Mousse have a chance?
date 1 Oct 1995 13:08:31 GMT
Harvey Torrance Griffin <heretic@hops.cs.jhu.edu> writes:
>Remember that she is the champion of her village,
>and the only times Ranma ever defeated her were due to carelessness/
>arrogance on her part or blind (no pun intended) luck on his (I still
>think they were honestly scared of her).  The blind one is tough, and
>Shampoo would _know_ she was in a fight, but odds are she'd be the last
>one standing.

Nope.  Ranma can beat Shampoo in any physical fight.  When they first met,
Ranma won hands down.  Then Shampoo started on her "kill Ranma" spree,
and Ranma and Genma fled because what else are you going to do with
someone you don't really want to kill who wants to kill you?

Besides, if Ranma were about to lose any fight, he'd cheat.  :)

--
   -- Wei-Hwa Huang (whuang@cco.caltech.edu)
Homepage (under construction): http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~whuang/

Search field Search string