Re: A Takahashi related question.

to ranma@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Yung (William) Wong" <ywong01@barney.poly.edu>
subject Re: A Takahashi related question.
date Sun, 1 Oct 1995 00:37:28 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 30 Sep 1995, Xavier Hardy wrote:

> Sorry, this is no Ranma, but I would like to know.  Does anyone know in
> which magazine the Mermaid series is (was?) serialized?  Thanks in advance
> for any information.

Strangely, in the first two tankoubon I have, the Mermaid stories were
serialized in Weekly Shounen Sunday.  I do remember that a later story
(Mermaid's Gaze) was in a Monthly Shounen Sunday Special.

I haven't seen any since. *le sigh* ^_^;;

----------
Yung "William, The Forgotten One, What's His Face, Who?" Wong
(^_^)            -=-<ywong01@barney.poly.edu>-=-           (;_;)
   "Whom are you?" said he, for he had been to night school.
                                                 -- George Ade
Gon%

Search field Search string

archive list