[ranma:96214] Re: Evangelion Manga

to <ranma@usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject [ranma:96214] Re: Evangelion Manga
date Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:08:02 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <ranma@usagi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 2:22 AM
Subject: [ranma:96212] Evangelion Manga

> Hey, I bought Volume 8 of the Eva Manga recently and wanted to know when
Volume 9 was going to come out but Viz, as always, is as clueless as a new
born baby. They said to check fan sites and stuff but I havent found
anything. Anyone know?

> Wiz

Volume 9 came out in Japan back in April, and you can get it at Sasuga (I've
yet to get mine from them).
As for Viz coming out with 9, let's just say that I had the Japanese volume
8 for about a year before
it was released by Viz. So it could take awhile.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that is
the Ranma ML...

Visit The Home Of The Relic!
http://clik.to/relic
Anime Images, FS/FT Lists and also