[ranma:96193] Re: My Goodness... (Was: Re: Did Viz ever finish...)

to <ranma@usagi.org>
from "Relic" <relic1980@ameritech.net>
subject [ranma:96193] Re: My Goodness... (Was: Re: Did Viz ever finish...)
date Fri, 4 Jun 2004 21:38:56 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <ranma@usagi.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 7:41 PM
Subject: [ranma:96178] My Goodness... (Was: Re: Did Viz ever finish...)

> May as well introduce myself, though it seems that this ML is rather quiet
these
> days.  I used to post here as an annoying high school-aged brat in 1997/98
> under the nickname, "Pimpin' Imperial Majestrix of SD-ism Laura" (PIMoSDL
for
> short).

Yeah, I remember the name (I dunno if I was still Ron then or calling myself
The Relic (which I am now)..perhaps I should consult the archives...^_<).
ShEEsh...lookin' like old home week or sumpin...Now all we need is Newcomer
or Verity walkin' in...nah 0_0.

As usual, this is The Relic, from the outer fringes of the Reality that is
the
Ranma ML....

Visit The Home Of The Relic!
http://clik.to/relic